Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In Response to the Dress Up Break In


Dress Up is a company that tries to help college graduates dress for the job they are trying to achieve. This break in won’t discourage our goal to help. We want to formally apologize to the people whose personal information was taken and possibly let out. “I am sorry for the disturbance I have caused those clients and the trust that has been lost. I am looking into better security measures so this incident won’t ever happen again” said Dana Keck, owner and operator.

Clients, who had their wardrobes stolen, will either be reimbursed or another wardrobe will be bought at the owner’s expense. “This burglary happened when the clothing was in my possession, so there is no way I would have them pay anymore,” a frustrated Dana Keck said. As for the information that was stolen, we have no way of making that up to you and we are truly sorry. As for everyone else, we wish to thank you and all the support we have received. We aren’t going to let something like this happen again nor keep us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment